I'm Kyoko Watanabe,a psychological counselor.
Ｉ can't speak English so much.
So I want you to come in "group counseling"first.
At 10:30 to 12:00 of the third Sunday of every month, it's free.
I'm waiting for you with a few fellow.
I went to San Francisco in 2006.
I have learned a qualified facilitator.
Book called Gerald G. Jampolsky, "Change your Mind, Change Your Life" is the healing of the base.
If you're able to agree to read the following guidelines:
Please mail to me before joining. →
― THE PRINCIPLES OF ATTITUDINAL HEALING ―
1. The essence of our being is love.
2. Health is inner peace. Healing is letting go of fear.
3. Giving and receiving are the same.
4. We can let go of the past and of the future.
5. Now is the only time there is and each instant is for giving.
6. We can learn to love ourselves and others by forgiving rather than judging.
7. We can become love finders rather than fault finders.
8. We can choose and direct ourselves to be peaceful
inside regardless of what is happening outside.
9. We are students and teachers to each other.
10. We can focus on the whole of life rather than the fragments.
11. Since love is eternal ,death ne ed not be viewed as fearful.
12. We can always perceive ourselves and others
as either extending love or giving a call for help.